Outsourcing is considered as an effective strategy followed by organizations for the development of their business. Companies overloaded by projects usually tend to lose focus over the main aspects of their business. Outsourcing allows such organizations to focus on their core business while the outsourced part is also taken care of. In this context, Sequence Kinetics is one such factor that provides effective tools to the clients and outsourcers such that their business relation is intact.
Business process management software Sequence Kinetics allows an outsourcing company to handle factors that include:
- The process automation that ensures work effectiveness and efficiency in an employee
- Client requests handled in a visible manner and within given time
- The provision of tools for the management to monitor report and optimize the work process
- Exposing clients with the status of work being processed
- Using business rule engine for ensuring consent with the SLAs
Sequence Kinetics unites with the IT systems and makes sure that the data is efficiently shuffled around the task. This data would then be presented via Microsoft Outlook, SharePoint or mobile devices. The software also provides project management and change management potentialities to the clients and outsourcers.
Benefits from the Software
- Costs are reduced on the completion of the client projects
- Improvement in customer satisfaction levels
- Managerial supervision may not be considered important
- Turn-around time is much faster
- SLA breaches can be prevented
The company offers support for BPM software solution projects that include vision, requirements analysis, the design, development and deployment. The deployment options of Sequence Kinetics include on-premises, managed on-premises, and hosted. The company also offers SaaS for value added clients.