July 9, 2014: Samsung today launched a new smartphone with a specialized camera, the Samsung Galaxy K Zoom which would offer advanced digital camera technology. Galaxy K Zoom smartphone which as a 4.3 inch HD super amoled touch screen display is equipped with unique features like real optics and effortless capturing ability. The smartphone provides users with unique mobile solutions to create professional quality visual content in an easy to use way.
Samsung Galaxy K Zoom which is powered by Android 4.4 Kit Kat OS has got a powerful hexacore processor and 2GB of RAM. The device which promises unmatched smart phone experience has got a 8GB internal memory which can be expanded upto 64 GB. Speaking on the occasion of the launch Asim Warsi, V.P, Marketing, Mobile & IT at Samsung India was quoted as saying, “With the launch of Galaxy K zoom, Samsung brings consumers a unique combination of a stylish smartphone with advanced photography capabilities. Equipped with excellent image processing apps, new Galaxy K zoom enables users to swiftly capture and share their memorable moments with ease.”
The other highlights of Galaxy K Zoom include:
- Smartphone offers an advanced technical camera system designed to offer the control and functionality of a professional camera.
- New retracting lens technology which provides 10x optical zoom
- 20.7 megapixel BSI CMOS sensor for ultra-clear, ultra-detailed images
- Provides Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS) to reduce blur caused by movement
- Xenon Flash provides a brighter light than LEDs to improve the quality of the image with natural brilliance
- Object tracing for a clear, focused shot of a moving subject
- Selfie Alarm that allows users to take timed selfies with ease
Samsung Galaxy K zoom will be available in India from July 9, 2014 at Rs 29,999. It would be available for purchase from www.amazon.in