July 1, 2014: Samsung today launched two new tablets Galaxy Tab S10.5 and Galaxy Tab 8.4 in the Indian market. The two tablets priced at Rs.37,800 and Rs.44,800 would be available starting from second week of July. Initially the Wi-Fi+3G versions will be available in the market and the LTE version will be coming at a later time. Galaxy Tab S10.5 and 8.4 features Super AMOLED display with 2560x1600p. Samsung has come out with a statement that these gadgets are the thinnest and lightest devices available in the market.
The other features that Galaxy Tab S10.5 and 8.4 spot are:
- Exynos 5 Octa Processor with 3 GB RAM
- 1.9GHz quad core plus 1.3 GHz quad core
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 16GB internal storage with microSD card slot which supports upto 128GB
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 2.1 MP front facing camera
- SlideSync 3.0 which will allow user to make and receive calls and share content
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 3G and voice calling capabilities
- Galaxy Tab 10.5 comes with 7,900mAh battery and 8.4-inch version has a 4,900mAh battery.
Both Galaxy Tab S10.5 and 8.4 will be available in Titanium Bronze and Dazzling White colours.