Members from Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Vellore, Erode, and Tiruchirappalli among others have been enjoying a host of Prime benefits such as entertainment, shopping and more
Chennai: Making everyday lives of customers joyous and convenient, Amazon Prime has been a catalyst, providing an unparalleled combination of shopping & entertainment benefits to its members even across smaller towns such as Dindigul, Salem, Vellore, Nagappatinam, Pudukkottai and Tiruchirappalli among others in Tamil Nadu. In today’s fast paced world, every consumer needs a value of service that can help them ease their routine and Amazon Prime with its array of benefits does just that, while also empowering sellers and small businesses nearly 100% pin codes of India.
Since its launch in India in 2016, Prime membership has been curated as a one stop destination for friends and families to relax and elevate their daily experiences — from shopping, listening to music to watching favorite movies/shows, reading and gaming to many more.
Akshay Sahi, Director, Prime Delivery & Returns Experience – Amazon India, mentioned that “Prime membership has always been about adding convenience and providing value to our members across everyday touchpoints in their lives. We have continued to make delivery faster, added blockbuster video, music and digital content, and made shopping with Prime more valuable and rewarding. We will continue innovating on behalf of our members, and this has helped us build Prime into the largest and most loved membership program in India”
Did you know the benefits of an Amazon Prime membership?
Unlimited free fast delivery of your favorite products with Amazon Prime’s FREE One-Day and Two-Day deliveries to over 100 cities in India and get access to exclusive deals across categories. Also, be among the first to decide what’s hot and what’s not with 30-minute early access to top Lightning Deals every day.
Prime Video: Get unlimited access to award-winning movies & TV shows to watch, anytime, anywhere, from the latest Bollywood blockbusters and Hollywood releases to superhit TV series unlimited access to award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime Video.
Prime Music: Enjoy ad-free music in multiple languages – English, Hindi, Tamil, Punjabi, Telugu, Bengali and more, with unlimited access to more than 90 million songs and over 15 million podcast episodes on Prime Music.
Prime Reading: Choose from a free rotating selection of more than 1,000 books: magazines, comics and more, from a catalog of literature, fiction, quick reads, romance, non-fiction & eBooks in Indian languages with Prime Reading. Read anywhere, anytime and for free.
Gaming with Prime: Get access to FREE in-game content like power-ups, exclusive collectibles, characters, outfits, skins, themes, in-game currency and more across popular mobile games, refreshed frequently via Gaming with Prime.
Earn unlimited reward points: Eligible Prime members can enjoy unlimited 5% reward points (1 reward point = ₹1), always-on No Cost EMI on Amazon.in, using the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card with no joining or annual fee
That’s not it! Recently launched Amazon Prime Referrals program also allows young adults between the age of 18-24 years, to further share the joy of Prime and get an additional 10% off over 50% already available through Prime Youth Offer.
Here is a sneak peek into the Shopping & Entertainment Trends witnessed by Prime members in Tamil Nadu
- Popular brands in the pantry category are Vedaka, Sunfeast, Tata, Aashirvaad, Surf Excel, Tide, Fortune, Vim, Cinthol, Cadbury, Pro Nature, India Gate, Dabur, Pampers and Colgate
- Popular brands in the beauty category are Biotique, Mamaearth, Himalaya, POND’s, L’Oreal Paris, WOW, Tresemme, Head & Shoulders, Pears, Livon, Plum, Sugar cosmetics, Parachute and Nivea among others.
- Members grabbed the best deals in Amazon Fashion and enjoyed shopping for brands like Vaamsi, Janasya, Sparx, Symbol, United Colors of Benetton, Levi’s, Puma, Jockey, Enamor, Crocs and Allen Solly among others.
- Popular Consumer Electronics brands in the city are boAt, JBL, Noise, Redmi, Samsung, OnePlus, Digitek, Panasonic, Amazon Basics, Mi and Portronics among others.
- Members in Maharashtra love Podcasts on Prime Music such as Kadhai Podcast’s PonniyinSelvan, The Stories of Mahabharata, Schumy Vanna Kaviyangal Podcast, Sadhguru and Finshots Daily amongst others
- Most popular songs on Prime Music in Tamil Nadu are Arabic Kuthu – Halamithi Habibo from the album Beast, Vaathi Coming from the album Master, So Baby from the album Doctor and Thooriga from the album Navarasa
Amazon’s commitment to Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu is a critical locale for Amazon.in
- In Tamil Nadu, we have 6 Fulfilment Centers, with more than 4.4 million cubic feet storage space.
- We have 2 Sort Centers in Tamil Nadu, with close to 40,000 square feet of sortation area
- We have more than 120 Amazon owned and delivery service partner stations
- About 71,000 sellers from Tamil Nadu sell on Amazon.in
Prime Membership ek, Khushiyan anek” campaign
Amazon launched a new Prime Awareness campaign “Membership ek, Khushiyan anek”, turning attention to the magic of everyday celebrations. The new campaign features two heart-warming films called Mohalla and Long Drive helping Prime members to see beyond the functional benefits of the membership and enables them to turn an everyday moment into a special and memorable time of togetherness with their family and friends.
Every Day Made Better with Prime
Prime is designed to make your life better every single day. Prime offers the best of shopping and entertainment to more than 200 million paid members around the world. In India, this includes unlimited free shipping, unlimited access to award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime Video, unlimited access to more than 90 million songs, ad-free and millions of podcast episodes with Prime Music, a free rotating selection of more than 3,000 books, magazines and comics with Prime Reading, access to free in-game content and benefits with Gaming with Prime, new product launches, early access to Lightning Deals and more. Go to www.amazon.in/prime to learn more about Prime.