It’s time to get ready to wave the Tiranga flying high in celebration of the 73rd Republic Day. While we’re still dealing with the lockdown blues, and stepping out to enjoy the parade might not be in our Republic Day checklist, there’s no stopping us from hoisting (pun intended) a Netflix rundown for the greatest freedom hits as we adorn our Flag face make up.
So, while our virtual Republic Day celebrations are in motion, let’s bring out the patriotic zeal alive. Get Tricolor ready with these make up picks that’d help you pull 73 looks of freedom with just three shades of Saffron, White and Green:
- Urban Color Too Good To Be Crème Lipstick: Give your lips the perfect partner and tricolor inspiration with the range of reds, corals, pinks and nudes from Modicare’s Too Good To Be Crème Lipsticks under Urban Color @Rs 359. Its long-lasting color sticks at par with the patriotic streak.
- Maybelline New York Fit Me Blush – Nude Peach: Maybelline’s blush priced @Rs 440 offers a magnificent coral shade on the cheeks with its natural blush after glow on the face. Let your cheeks be tricolor inspired with a saffron base and that freedom glow.
- NYX Professional Makeup Ultimate Edit Petite Shadow Palette – Brights: Go all in with NYX’s eyeshadow palette that brings the satin shimmer on the face. With 6 shades packed in @Rs 800, one can experiment between vertical and horizontal eye patterns perfectly wrapped with a white winged liner.
- LA GIRLS Pro Conceal HD Concealer: Push your Indian flag face make-up outside the usual and into the triple goodness of orange, yellow and green. LA Girls Pro Conceal HD Concealer’s trio @Rs 695 is the perfect trio to rock the tricolor look.
- Colorbar Nail Laquer: Nails are a must have extension of any make-up look, and with Colobar’s Nail Laquer range, one can be sure to flaunt the Indian Tiranga in style. Its ‘Pristine whites’ outlining the ‘Adorable Oranges’ @Rs 199 each will give the perfect wrap to our tricolor theme.
This 26th January, get your Tricolor lookbook out and get hoisting!