With the 75th Independence Day around the corner, Accor brings you special menus, events, and stay offers across properties in India to make the extended weekend a lot more exciting.
Grand Mercure Bengaluru
Grand Mercure Bengaluru invites you to experience a leisurely getaway at one of Bengaluru’s most upscale addresses. Indulge in curated dining, stay and wellness experiences on offer.
- As part of its Independence Day offers, the hotel has a Staycation Package that starts from INR 9,500 ++ for two. Booking is valid for 13th August only. The package includes stay in one bedroom suite, brunch by the pool side on 14th August and 30% discount on SPA & Salon, F&B and laundry services. You can also get your pet along by paying INR 1,000 ++ extra and make this weekend memorable.
- Monsoon Munchies at Grand Mercure Bengaluru
- Food enthusiasts must watch out for Taste of India food festival at Grand Mercure Bengaluru at Gopalan Mall, on from 8th August to 15th August 2022. It features themed dinners dedicated to regional cuisines, starting from Kerala on August 8, Punjab on August 9, Rajasthan on August 10, followed by Hyderabad on August 11, Goa on August 12, Bengal on August 13, Andhra on August 14—culminating into a Flavours of India dinner on August 15.
ibis Chennai OMR & Novotel Chennai OMR
Both ibis Chennai OMR and Novotel Chennai OMR have planned some exciting events for you and your loved ones:
- Enjoy DJ night on August 12
- Kebab and Beer Night with live music on 13th and 14th August
- Sunday brunch with Pottery Masterclass on August 14
- Independence Day Brunch on August 15
Novotel Chennai SIPCOT
Here’s how you can spend a relaxing long weekend at Novotel Chennai SIPCOT:
- Friday Night Pool Party on August 12
- Pool Movie Night on August 13
- Sci-Fi Brunch on August 14 and 15.
Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach
When in Mumbai, do as Mumbaikars do—spend the weekend indulging in delicious food and beverages by the beach. Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach offers a special Independence Day brunch showcasing the flavours of Independent India regional specialities. Choose from:
- Alcoholic brunch @ INR 3999++
- Non- alcoholic brunch @ 2799++
(Guests can avail a 15% discount on prior reservations.)
Novotel Vijayawada Varun
Celebrate 76th Independence Day at Novotel Vijayawada Varun on August 15 and pay only 76% of your bill at Food Exchange Lunch Buffet. The buffet comprises of signature dishes such as:
– Ghosht ki Nihari
– Murg Makkhan Wala
– Meen Kuzhamvu
– Malai Chigari Curry
– Baqarkhani; Sheermal; Daal Sultani
– Paneer Awadhi Korma
– Nav Ratan Pulav
– Live counters for Breads; Pasta; Kebab Roll