Fabelle’s Dessert Collection range reimagines some of the most delectable desserts from across the world in chocolate making it the ideal gift for your sibling
CHENNAI: This Raksha Bandhan, the consumers of ITC’s Fabelle chocolate will get an opportunity to take their siblings on an extravagant trip around the world relishing delectable desserts from across the globe with Dessert Collection range of chocolates by Fabelle. Crafted to commemorate the special bond with the consumers’ guardian angels – their pillars of strength, Fabelle Master Chocolatiers have curated 4 unique luxury chocolate offerings that include Dessert Collection, Continents Dessert Collection, The Bars Trilogy and The Bars Quartet.
Fabelle Exquisite Chocolates was launched in 2016 with the pursuit to craft the finest luxury chocolate experiences in India rivalling the best in the world. Crafted with the world’s best single-origin cacaos, exotic ingredients and the in-house expertise of Fabelle Master Chocolatiers, the range brings alive the ultimate luxury chocolate experience.
Fabelle has brought alive classic desserts from across the world reimagined in chocolate in Fabelle Dessert Collection and Fabelle Continents Dessert Collection range of chocolate truffles. Dessert Collection reimagines classic desserts from across Europe – Crème Brulee, Tiramisu, Strawberry Cheesecake, Lemon Meringue & Banoffee Pie – in decadent chocolate truffles. Along the same lines, Continents Dessert Collection boasts of rich multi-textural chocolate truffles inspired by desserts from across the globe such as Cannoli from Europe, Lamington from Australia, Ras Malai from Asia, Maracuja from South America & Key Lime Pie from North America. The cost for this range starts at INR 625 for a box of 5 truffles and goes upto INR 2200 for a box of 20 truffles.
Fabelle Dessert Collection Fabelle Continents Dessert Collection
Ideal collections to bust all those festive dessert cravings are Fabelle The Bars Trilogy and Fabelle The Bars Quartet. Making an impeccable gift box is The Bars Trilogy which features three delightful and extravagant chocolate bars inspired by classic desserts such as Tiramisu, Hazelnut Mousse and Intense Dark. This is a truly sensorial delight, handcrafted with quality ingredients from across the world. Similarly, the Bars Quartet is a set of four amazing premium chocolate bars inspired by classic desserts like Tiramisu and Strawberry Cheesecake. The chocolate bars have a luscious chocolate outer shell and a creamy, gooey centre. The cost for these Assorted Gift Packs are INR 1195 and INR 1550 respectively.
Consumers across Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and New Delhi can place orders and enjoy doorstep delivery through ITC’s own D2C delivery platform www.itcstore.in/pages/fabelle-luxury-chocolates. You may also avail these delicacies with exciting offers on Swiggy, Zomato, Amazon, Flipkart, BigBasket and one can visit their nearest Chocolate Boutique to purchase the same at –
- Fabelle at The Chocolate Boutique, ITC Gardenia, #1 Residency Road, Bengaluru; 080 22119898
- Fabelle at The Chocolate Boutique, ITC Windsor, #25, Golf Course Road, Bengaluru, 080 22269898
- Fabelle at The Chocolate Boutique, ITC Grand Chola, Mount Road, Guindy, Chennai; 044 22200000
- Fabelle at The Chocolate Boutique, ITC Maratha, Sahar, Mumbai; 022 28303030
- Fabelle at The Chocolate Boutique, Grand Central; Parel, Mumbai; 022 24101010
- Fabelle at The Chocolate Boutique, ITC Sonar, JBS Haldane Avenue, Kolkata; 033 23454545
- Fabelle at The Chocolate Boutique, ITC Kohenur, HITEC City, Hyderabad, Telangana; 040 67660101
- Fabelle at The Chocolate Boutique, ITC Maurya, Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi; 011 26112233
- Fabelle at The Chocolate Boutique, ITC Sheraton, Delhi; 011 42661122
- Fabelle at The Chocolate Boutique, ITC Welcomhotel, Richmond Road, Bengaluru; 080 25001700
- Fabelle at The Chocolate Boutique, ITC Welcomhotel, GST Road, Chennai; 044 66461700
- Fabelle at The Chocolate Boutique, ITC Welcomhotel, Raja Sansi Amritsar; 0183 2814444