New Delhi; 23 February, 2021: Center Fruit, from the house of Perfetti Van Melle India, takes forward it’s fun and quirky positioning of Mood Ting Tong with a new Campaign which embodies the brand’s purpose of mood upliftment in an out-of-the box manner. All of us have unavoidable moments of boredom in our daily life, and an occasional mood upliftment in such moments goes a long way to cheer us up. Center Fruit’s new advert weaves the brand proposition in a similar slice-of-life scenario – the life of an ordinary teenage grandson, who works with his grandfather in his ancestral tailor shop.
He’s bored out of his wits and unable to hide it. But as soon as he pops a Center Fruit chewing gum in his mouth, there is absolutely no turning back. The boy takes over from his grandfather and completes the arduous task of noting down measurements in the most unconventional way imaginable. He puts on his dancing shoes and shows his best Salsa moves while involving the pretty lady, who is also extremely bored of the old tailor, who took forever to take her measurements.
Conceptualized by Perfetti Van Melle India & Ogilvy India, this TVC will be aired on TV and supported on social medium.
On the launch of the new TVC Mr. Rohit Kapoor, Director- Marketing, Perfetti Van Melle India said, “Center Fruit as a brand has always played in a space where Fun is at the core due to the fruity flavor. The gum has been established as a mood uplifter staying true to its brand proposition of Mood Ting Tong. The new TVC resonates with the brand proposition and conveys the message to the audience in a rather humorous manner keeping it in the fun zone.”
Anurag Agnihotri, Managing Partner – Creative (West), Ogilvy, added: “Teens have a very short attention span and are constantly trying to master the art of surviving boredom. Here in this film, Center Fruit comes handy, adding a much-needed burst of fun to a mundane, boring moment.”
- Rohit Kapoor – Director Marketing, Perfetti Van Melle India
- Ritesh Sud – Associate Director (Category), Perfetti Van Melle India
- Yash Malpani, Indranil Das – Group Product Manager, Perfetti Van Melle India
- Tanvi Mittal – Product Manager, Perfetti Van Melle India
- Agency: Ogilvy
- Chief Creative Officers, India: Kainaz Karmakar, Harshad Rajadhyaksha and Sukesh Nayak
- Creative Team: Anurag Agnihotri, Shahrukh Irani and Nasrullah Husami
- Brand Planning: Vandana Nath
- Account Management Team: Amarinder Butalia, Aditi Sobti and Lasna Sharma
- Production House: Tubelight Films
- Director: Prashant Issar
- Producer: Simran Rao