Lately, we are aware of the news about Jio’s revenue, which has jumped into new heights. It is surprising one, while most of the businesses are on the path of collapse, but Jio’s performance is outstanding even in the COVID 19 period. It created a huge profit during this pandemic. Now Jio has arrived with another stunning surprise for their customers. They have announced its Disney + Hotstar offers after teasing it on social media and my Jio app.
They provide a one-year subscription of Disney + Hotstar VIP to all prepaid users who recharge their account with Rs. 401 plan, Rs 2599 plan, Rs 612 data voucher, or on rs 1208 data voucher but now the Disney + Hotstar VIP subscription has its own cost that is rs 399.but it is getting for free on any of these plans as the free subscription is offered over the usual plan-specific benefits.
When Jio introduced this offer, It created a lot of interest among its subscribers. Another interesting fact is that Jio is not the only operator to bring such an offer. As in April, Airtel had introduced a similar offer, that bundled free one-year of Disney + Hotstar VIP on Rs 401 plan. Jio introduced this as in the form of a counter move against airtel.
Modus operandi for availing of the offer.
- Initially, recharge the jio account with any one of the prescribed plans.
- The Hotstar plans include rs 401 monthly and rs 2599 yearly recharge plan.
- In addition to that, the Disney + Hotstar offer is also available with Rs 612 and Rs 1208 data vouchers that just add 4g data to your account.
- Select one of the above-mentioned offers and recharge your jio account. Once you completed the recharge process, you can easily able to activate the offer.
- If you need to continue this Disney + Hotstar VIP, you will keep your Jio account active with a base plan.
- It is only valid for prepaid users.