- Partnered with 14 insurance companies to offer insurance policies for all vehicle models
- Affordable vehicle insurance with discounts up-to 80% on Own Damage Premium
- Users can compare and buy Comprehensive, Third-Party only or Own Damage only policies along with 14 add-on options for four-wheelers and six for two-wheelers including Zero Depreciation, Invoice Cover, Roadside Assistance & Engine Protect
- Provides claim support and post-purchase service
- Vehicle insurance products available on Paytm App (Android & iOS) and the insurance website, www.paytminsurance.co.in
Mumbai, 14th June 2021: Paytm Insurance Broking Private Ltd, (PIBPL) a wholly-owned subsidiary of India’s leading digital financial services platform Paytm and a growing insurance distributor, has introduced car and bike insurance offerings. The company’s affordable vehicle insurance plans are being offered to users in partnership with 14 top insurers.
The platform offers seamless services to help vehicle owners to avail insurance without uploading any documents before purchasing the policy. They also don’t have to worry about being bothered by telecallers pushing them to buy insurance. Payments for these insurance products can be done through Paytm Wallet, Paytm Postpaid, Paytm UPI, net banking, debit & credit card. PIBPL also offers discounts on own damage cover of upto 80% on select vehicles.
PIBPL offers options to buy Comprehensive, Third-Party only, Own Damage only policies in a completely digital process. Along with the same, the company also offers 14 add-on options for cars and 6 add-on options for two-wheelers including zero depreciation, invoice cover, roadside assistance & engine protect available on the platform.
The company also provides claim support and post-policy purchase services to its customers through a dedicated service team so that users have a hassle-free experience. Motor insurance products are available on Paytm App (Android & iOS), Paytm website & mobile website as well as on www.paytminsurance.co.in
Paytm Insurance Broking Limited spokesperson said, “Insurance continues to be an underserved segment in India. Paytm hopes to change that by making accessibility and affordability a priority. We are focused on making the whole process of buying and renewing both car and bike insurance simple, seamless and completely digital. The journey takes 2 minutes and the policies are issued instantly. In order to provide the best experience to the customer, we have deliberately chosen not to have telecallers pushing them.”