Serviceaide.Inc who is the global provider of intelligent IT and enterprise service management has recently announced Luma 2.5 which is the industry’s first virtual service and also support agent optimized for easy, knowledge, and also automated services.
Luma knowledge is an integral to Luma virtual agent 2.5, especially for the larger corporations that mostly need a federated approach especially to the knowledge and also Serviceaide offers the luma enterprises knowledge hub which is self-learning, knowledge-centered services that mainly optimizes the access, creation, reuse, and also the improvement of the data accessibility to mainly solve the day-to-day problems of the user.
Wai Wang who is the CEO of Serviceaide said that majority of the companies today are struggling to close the knowledge gap that hinders the service and support process and also the outcomes. Luma 2.5 which is the most intelligent agent to date it helps in closing the knowledge gap by providing a single point of access through an easy-to-use conversational interface with its intelligence for providing the right information for addressing the problem and also requests in a consultative manner.
Luma 2.5 also leverages the power of the knowledge and also information by unifying the Serviceaide’s AI-powered virtual agent with an enterprise knowledge repository that is the luma enterprise knowledge hub. These combinations dramatically help in accelerating and also elevating the self-service experience by also greatly improving cost efficiency.
Knowledge-centered capabilities of the Luma Virtual Agent 2.5 are :
- Serves up knowledge: by an understanding between the data and also the end requester.
- Differentiates between user need: this can be mainly done by exploring the knowledge articles or else by reviewing the actionable skills.
- Closes the loop with the help of the machine learning for improving the knowledge delivery by providing feedback mainly from the usefulness back into the knowledge base.
- Provides better answers especially offering the contextual suggestions for new content also by more effective or timely responses.
- Builds knowledge by collecting the knowledge, also highlighting the gaps, and also spotlighting in the place where knowledge needs to be improved or created.
Luma addresses all challenges by using AI technologies like natural language processing and machine learning not only for serving the existing knowledge to meet user needs but also for improving the knowledge available to the users, customers, and also for personal support.