Extra premium discount of 5% at the time of first inception as well as on renewals for younger families of age 40 years or below
- Optional covers such as Restore Infinity for Restoration of Sum Insured
- Option to reduce Pre-Existing Disease (PED) waiting period from 48 months to 30 days for specified conditions as a part of Advanced Cover
India, November 28, 2023: TATA AIG General Insurance Company Limited, one of the general insurance providers, has launched “Health Supercharge”, to provide a 5X boost in health insurance coverage protection to address the evolving landscape of health uncertainties. TATA AIG Health Supercharge has been meticulously designed to meet the diverse healthcare needs of families across Tier I to Tier IV locations.
With a sum insured ranging from INR 5 lacs to INR 20 lacs, TATA AIG Health Supercharge is a holistic approach towards safeguarding a family’s well-being. Customers can choose from options of two plan variants (Value Plan & Geo Plan), basis their geographical location, and other optional benefits offered under the product as per one’s requirement. TATA AIG ensures widespread access to quality healthcare with a network of 10,000+ hospitals across the country, offering policyholders a diverse range of choices for their medical needs.
Speaking about the new health insurance policy – TATA AIG Health Supercharge, Dr. Santosh Puri, Senior Vice President – Health Product & Process, TATA AIG General Insurance Co. Ltd. said, “At TATA AIG, we focus on prioritizing our customers’ health and well-being of their family, without any compromise and continuously strive to design innovative health risk solution for our customers. With the launch of Health Supercharge, we will be able to provide policyholders with 5X more coverage for their well-being. In a world where the incidence of lifestyle diseases is on the rise, this policy stands as a testament to our dedication to enabling quality healthcare access to our customers. Because our health deserves 5X more coverage, we’ve designed a product that is customizable, affordable, and also focusing on wellness as well as preventive healthcare.”
Key Highlights of Tata AIG Health Supercharge include:
- 5X Supercharge Bonus: The product introduces an enhanced level of coverage through a 5X supercharge bonus, ensuring comprehensive protection for families. This policy offers on each renewal a bonus of 50% of base sum insured of the expiring Policy and accumulating maximum bonus up to 500% of the base sum insured in any Policy Year irrespective of claims.
- Young Family Discount which stays with You: Families below the age of 40 years or below at the time of first policy inception can benefit from an extra 5% discount which is also applicable upon policy renewals, irrespective of claims, making health insurance more accessible for the younger families.
- Premiums: Specifically crafted to cater to Tier III & Tier IV populations and the affordable customer segment of Tier I and Tier II cities.
- Customizable Options: The policy offers tailored flexibility with two plan variants (Value Plan & Geo Plan), and optional benefits such as unlimited restore, reduction of Pre-Existing Disease (PED) waiting period for named ailments.
- In-built Wellness Services and Wellness Program: For our customers to promote and maintain their good health and well-being.
- Preventive Annual Health Check-up: Can be availed by the insured persons once in a policy year, irrespective of claims, by paying an additional premium.