If you’re in the moving business, you know how competitive the moving industry can be and how important it is to find new customers and keep current ones happy. To stand out among competitors, it’s important to implement the right online marketing strategies that will help bring you, new clients, while keeping existing customers happy and referring their friends.
Among various moving companies, only the top moving companies in California have maintained their increasing number of customers, which led them to success. Here are the top 7 online marketing tips for movers to get your business thriving in no time!
1) How to get started
Start by identifying your target customer – get to know whom you are providing value for, what their desired outcome and how they use the internet to find your solution.
Engage with them on social media and blog posts to position yourself as an expert in their field – this will establish a sense of familiarity with your potential customer and make it easier for you to build trust.
2) How to set up your email accounts
There are many different factors to consider when choosing an email provider for moving company marketing needs. With everything from features and affordability, to security, it is important to weigh the pros and cons of each provider before signing up. Setting up multiple accounts with different providers will make sure that no matter what, you’ll have a backup in case one service goes down. However, the more emails you have set up, the more difficult it becomes to keep track of which login belongs to which account.
3) Email Templates
When you work with professional movers to move your company, what makes their job easier is getting the right amount of lead time and ensuring that they know as much about your company and employees as possible. That way, they can anticipate everything that might be asked of them to move seamlessly.
4) Get ready for moving day
Now that you’ve found your perfect new home, it’s time to get prepared for the big move. Luckily, there are several ways to keep your items safe and transportable while you await pick-up day:
1. Keep all items in boxes labeled with each room they came from. This way, if one box goes missing or is damaged during transport, you’ll know which contents go where.
2. Purchase packing materials before you start packing so you’re not left scrambling when it comes time to put everything in boxes.
3. Be sure to inventory what’s inside every box as soon as possible after the movers load them up and make sure nothing is missing.
4. When making the list of belongings for your insurance company, be sure to include any unique features about those belongings like serial numbers and identification marks on furniture pieces.
5) Place your listings on Craigslist, Kijiji, and more
Place your listings on Craigslist, Kijiji, and more to generate interest in your new business. Simply search for movers near me on Craigslist or Kijiji and add your contact details. This will draw people who are looking for the services you provide. In addition, check out other sites that list service providers such as HomeStars, Thumbtack, and Yelp to see if they might be a good option as well!
6) Pricing your move right
When you want to save money on a move, keep these tips in mind.
– Research movers carefully before making a decision. Consider both their pricing and professional reviews. Check if they have a corporate office and how long they’ve been in business. Some may require a hefty deposit while others work off an hourly rate.
– Shop around: Compare prices by getting at least three quotes and ask for references if possible. If the company isn’t insured, get an insurance quote from another company as well. If moving is required only part of the way and renting equipment is cheaper than hiring a mover, it might be best to do it yourself with your truck or U-Haul rental.
7) Get your business cards printed
If you’re not on LinkedIn, your business card may be the best way to stay in contact with past and potential clients. Not only is this a low-cost option for getting your name out there, but you can include a link that leads to more information about your company.
The right approach to marketing can earn you great profits. You must know who your target audience is, how they can be attracted and what makes them convert and become a loyal customer of your moving services. Make sure to choose these marketing tips and get the best results from your marketing efforts.