6th June 2023, Bangalore: Zaggle, a leading B2B SaaS FinTech providing spend automation solutions and corporate cards, launched XPNS, India’s first do-it-yourself (DIY) SaaS-based employee expense automation platform. XPNS has been developed to help growing businesses optimise expense processing costs, improve cash flow planning, and drive bottom-line savings.
India’ is among the fastest digitizing economies globally and home to a flourishing start-up ecosystem, the third largest in the world. In today’s rapidly digitizing economy, many businesses still rely on outdated manual expense processes, resulting in inefficiencies and increased costs. In fact, 90% of businesses continue to use expensive and time-consuming manual methods, spending up to 10 hours each month and over US$5 per receipt to process expenses.
XPNS revolutionizes expense management by empowering growing businesses with a fully digitalized platform that simplifies the entire process from filing to reimbursement. With an easy-to-access, self-service interface, XPNS allows businesses to migrate from a manual to a fully automated expense workflow in less than 30 minutes, reducing the time and costs of managing expenses by 75 per cent.
Speaking on the occasion, Raj N, Chairman and Founder, Zaggle, stated; “XPNS represents another significant step forward in our commitment to providing impactful financial automation solutions that generate bottom-line savings for businesses. Do-it-yourself applications have transformed the consumer payments space and our customers, especially tech-savvy businesses, expect similar intuitive consumer-grade solutions to manage business payments. With XPNS, we’re excited to redefine our industry in terms of innovation and customer expectations. We want to provide the best and most intuitive expense processing solution to streamline expenses, strengthen financial controls, and achieve a healthy bottom line.”
Speaking on the launch, Avinash Godkhindi, MD & CEO, Zaggle, said; “In today’s digital economy, many businesses are still managing expenses manually. There is a significant demand for innovative technology solutions to modernise expense management and maximise efficiencies. However, businesses are caught between either traditional manual methods or automation solutions primarily designed for large-scale enterprises with complex functional requirements and integrations that are ill-suited to their needs. With XPNS, our primary focus is to empower growing businesses with solutions that deliver speed, simplicity, and employee delight.”
The platform combines the power of the core expense management software with XPNS prepaid cards, seamlessly integrating the two. Businesses can issue and manage cards directly from the system and define spending limits, to manage budgets and minimise the incidence of fraud and overspending.
XPNS offers a range of benefits to customers, including:
- improved compliance backed by a powerful rule-based engine for defining, policies, compliance checking expenses, and flagging real-time policy violations.
- accurate expense records and fewer exceptions through machine learning-based optical character recognition (OCR) that “reads” receipt images and submits detailed, line-item expenses without manual data entry.
- enhanced decision-making agility with real-time insights into operations and expenditure patterns.
- reduced reconciliation overheads, faster end-of-month closing, and effortless auditory compliance.
- Increased employee satisfaction with the companion XPNS app, enabling convenient expense submission and approval, card account management, mileage recording, and reimbursement tracking.