Programmatic advertising is one among the fastest growing digital marketing channels thanks to its vast pool of inventory, and buying efficiency. It has brought in efficiency within the digital advertising value chain in terms of campaign planning and management and provided auction based access to the inventory in order that the simplest combination of right ads reach the proper users. But, there’s still a wide scope to create an efficient system where buyers can bid efficiently and publishers can reap the rewards of a dynamic and healthy marketplace.
“Auction based self serve platform is what needed as OTT scales and it becomes the new TV, this is what ZEE5 believes in. 15 years back when regional TV channels became mainstream, a replacement class of advertisers were ready to test TV advertising and build powerful locally relevant brands. Our self-serve platform will act as an identical enabler.” noted by, Jayesh, AdTech product lead ZEE5.
Large publisher platforms across social advertising and search have fully automated bidding platforms, with following benefits:
* The worth discovery for impact is fully transparent, automated, and auction supported a real picture of supply and demand.
* If advertisers want to bid on a quick trending keyword, then they need to pay more
* Provide tools to the advertisers to manage their campaigns — alerts, notifications, planning tools, reach forecasting and entailing high simple use.
ZEE5 is now able to launch its own self-serve suite which is able to support a first-price unified auction model across all demand partners.
With this switch to self-serve, ZEE5 foresees that:
* Every bid from programmatic buyers will compete within the identical unified auction, alongside directly negotiated deals with the advertisers, and folks who are using the self-serve platform.
* An advertising buyer’s bid won’t be shared with another buyer before the auction or set the price for an extra buyer.
* By automating the auction and creating an algorithm that matches the impression to the advertising outcome, ZEE5’s ad servers are visiting to be able to show the right ad to the correct user, which too at the only possible price payable by the advertiser supported his bid on self-serve or programmatic.
The journey for the giant publishers to get rid of all potential areas of friction within the advertising value chain and move towards dynamic pricing models driven by demand & supply are a part of auction based, self serve tool. This may enable us to expand our addressable market to many small and medium enterprises who want to utilise digital advertising. It’ll also help in automating sales and campaign management with a digital-first mindset and supply a level playing field across all advertiser group. Says, Rajeev Dhal, Chief Revenue Officer ZEE5.