India’s third-largest private sector bank, Axis Bank has announced the launch of ‘Dil Se Open Celebrations’ that offers exciting deals and discounts on more than 1, 00,000 branded products. These offers and discounts are available only for those purchases through Axis Banks Credit and Debit Cards. Retail and corporate customers can get this reward from Axis Bank as well as from its subsidiary companies like Axis Finance and Axis Direct. This offer includes attractive interest rates on home loans to cash backs and discounts.
The bank has joined with some of the top brands like Flipkart, Amazon, marks & Spencer’s, Samsung, LG, Westside, Tata CLiQ, HP, Whirlpool, D Mart, and more. EMIs are also available on these purchases.
Some benefits offered by Axis Bank to customers who are in need of loan include:
- 6.90% starting interest rate for home loans.
- 7.99% starting interest rate for car loans and up to 100% on-road funding.
- Rs 278/Rs10, 000 (for the tenure of 48 months) for two-wheeler loans with EMIs.
- Interest rate starting @ 10.49%/EMI starting @ Rs 2,149/lakhs for personal loans.
- Interest rate starting @ 10.50% to transfer to your existing loan- Educational Loans.
- Processing fees @0.25% for loans > 2 lakhs for gold loans
- 25% discount on processing fees and attractive ROI for business loans.
- EMI based doctor loan of more than Rs 10, 00,000 starting from 10.75% ROI and 0.5% processing fee are available.
- 50% off on processing fees for working capital loans.
Grab Deal, is a platform which is hosted on the bank’s website through which customers can enjoy various offers and is applicable on product over categories like apparels, electronics, groceries, entertainment, and more.
On the inauguration of Dil Se Open Celebrations, Ravi Narayanan, President, and Head Branch Banking, Retail Liabilities & Products, Axis Bank commented that this festive season the company has grouped with some of the famous brands to offer the customers with a wide variety of options to choose from. To empower customers financially, Axis bank provides special interest rates on home loans, auto loans, gold loans, and business loans so that they can fulfill their long aspired dreams. Receiving a gift is a great feeling, but the happiness of giving is much better.