Imagine being able to use WhatsApp without a SIM card or a phone number. In this post you will be learning into two tested methods of using this popular messaging system on your PC, Android tablet, iPad, and even your mobile phone that doesn’t have a SIM card.
Use WhatsApp Without Phone Number or SIM
As stated above, we have tested two distinct methods of using WhatsApp without a phone number or SIM card and you can try both these methods and use the one that is most convenient to you.
Before we move to any of the two methods, you will need to go through the following precondition for using WhatsApp without a phone number and SIM card.
- Download WhatsApp to your phone, tablet, or PC if you already haven’t.
2. In case you have already installed WhatsApp on your device, ensure to check whether or not you have verified WhatsApp yet.
3. If you have previously verified WhatsApp, then delete your current number from WhatsApp by uninstalling the app and reinstalling it back.
Method 1: Use TextNow to Verify WhatsApp
- Download the app –TextNow from Google Play Store or App Store on your preferred device. This app will give you a unique number separate from your number.
2. Setup the TextNow app and note down your virtual number.
3. Install WhatsApp on your selected device and enter the virtual number from TextNow. However, you do require an Android emulator in the case of PC and Mac for this.
4. Wait for the SMS verification to fail. This will assist you to activate WhatsApp without mobile verification.
5. WhatsApp will now call your virtual number, open the TextNow app and answer the call.
6. Register down the 6-digit verification code being told by the automated voice on the call. Enter the verification code on Whatsapp and complete the procedure.
Method 2: Landline Method
1. When prompted to enter your phone number, select your country and enter your landline number.
2. Hold back for the SMS verification to fail, as this will help you activate and verify WhatsApp without SMS verification.
3. Apply the Call Me option to get a call on your landline number. 4. Note down the 6-digit verification code being told by the automated voice on the call. Enter received the code on Whatsapp and complete the setup.