With the festive season around the corner, banks have begun coming out with their extraordinary special offers to tempt customers. Banks like the State Bank of India has declared loan offers and waiver of charges. Private area loan specialist, ICICI Bank, has declared its festive proposals for customers.
For instance, as a major aspect of its festive offer, ICICI Bank is offering its two-wheeler loans at a compared equated monthly instalment (EMI) of Rs 36 for every Rs 1,000 for a tenure of 36 months i.e., three years, and with a processing expense of Rs 999. According to its site, the handling charges of a two-wheeler loan advance that are not a part of the festive deal is: Non-Premium/Premium Vehicles is 2.5% of the loan amount or greatest Rs 2,500; Super Premium Vehicles is 1% of the loan amount or limit of Rs 5,000. The bank’s official statement expressed that ICICI Bank is offering discounts, cashback, diminished EMIs, and discounts on processing charges on basic as well as luxury things for retail as well as business customers. A portion of the offers will be accessible from as ahead of schedule as of October 1, 2020, and others at various dates of this festive season.
The key advantages of ICICI’s Festive Bonanza on loan products range from home, auto, two-wheeler, individual and customer finance loans:
- Home credits and balance transfer of home loans from different banks: Customers can avail alluring interest rate (repo rate connected) beginning from 6.90 percent and processing expense beginning from Rs 3,000.
- Auto loans: The bank is offering adaptable flexible scheme plans to assist customers to own vehicles with customized EMIs. EMIs beginning at Rs 1,554 for every Rs 1 lakh for a tenure of 84 months. Also, women clients will get a flat processing expense of Rs 1,999.
- Two-wheeler loans: Customers can benefit EMI as low as Rs 36 for every Rs 1,000 for a tenure of three years. They will likewise get a unique processing charge of Rs 999.
- Instant individual loans: The bank is offering appealing interest rates beginning from 10.50 percent and a flat processing charge of Rs 3,999.
- Consumer finance loans: The bank is offering no-cost EMI on leading brands of home apparatus and digital products. A person can get a loan in a fast and computerized measure with minimal documentation.
Customers can likewise benefit different proposals on categories, for example, electronics and gadgets, clothes and jewellery, wellbeing and health, grocery and food ordering, car and furniture, entertainment, and e-learning. Customers can profit these offers utilizing ICICI Bank’s debit and credit cards, net banking, and mobile banking application, iMobile from the different list of marquee brands offering appealing discounts. They can likewise appreciate offers on an extensive list of banking services and products, for example, loans, debit and credit cards, savings funds and current accounts, NRI accounts, cash transfer, consumer finance, and investments, among others.