Monster’s #WorkWithPride campaign aims to change perceptions by fostering ally movements.

0
84

The top online job and employment resource in India has started a campaign. dubbed #ComeOutAsAlly to promote LGBTQIA+-friendly offices that are welcoming and safe. With the introduction of this campaign encouraging more people to come out as allies, Monster.com hopes to challenge the perception that the LGBTQ community bears the burden of coming out. 13 percent of business employees identify as LGBTQIA+, leaving 87 percent of the workforce open to become allies.

 The awareness campaign is now being run within Monster.com and is also being made available to its network of recruiters in an effort to persuade people to show genuine allyship with the goal of making workplaces more welcoming and equal for everyone. The initiative has received amazing reception, with over a thousand internet users publicly declaring their support for the LGBTQIA+ community on social media.

 Workshops, LGBTQIA+ influencer-curated content, interview features with community members, and a 5-day D&I recruitment fair called Triumph will all be included in the 50-day campaign. The campaign’s chief marketing officer, Saurabh Srivastava of Monster.com, stated, “Creating a diverse and inclusive work environment is today’s goal for any organisation, yet most of us don’t know where to start. For employees, HR, and senior management, understanding biases and unlearning them through self-evaluation is an important first step.

Through this campaign, we aimed to challenge people’s perceptions about how to overcome workplace biases, both within and outside of Monster, and to encourage more people to come out as allies. In addition, our annual D&I job fair TRIUMPH is back this year, supporting the cause of diversity in the Indian job arena and opening up doors for fair employment possibilities for everyone.

 Giving members of the community a platform to share their stories, Monster has partnered with a number of influencers, including Tristan Tube, Atulan and Divesh of honey.imm.home, Pritam and Manish of vagabondboiz, Suresh Ramdas (Mr. Gay India 2019), Trinetra Haldar Gummaraj (transgender activist and surgeon), Pritam and Manish of vagabondboiz, and Suresh Ram. Furthermore, Monster is adamant that connecting, cooperating, and enabling diverse communities can make a significant difference in the workplace and that talents are more important than anything else.

Monster.com is also providing a flat 50% discount with the code “PRIDE50” on its Career Services, which offers resume help, practise interviews, LinkedIn makeovers, and expert counselling, to make sure candidates are industry ready before applying for their ideal jobs at inclusive firms.

Follow and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here