Let’s take a look at some of the greatest organisations that are employing robotic experts because robotics is a growing field.
Robotics is an interdisciplinary field of study that deals with the design, manufacture, operation, and use of robots.
Robots are becoming increasingly popular in the manufacturing industry, and some experts believe that this trend will never fade away, rather flourishing with the passage of time. Industrials, businesses, and even families use robots to accomplish activities that humans are unable to complete.
The purpose of robotics is to create intelligent robots that can assist people and industries in performing their tasks more efficiently. Robotic engineers design and manufacture autonomous machines or robots for use in the manufacturing, mining, and automotive industries.
In the thriving Asian market, India has one of the fastest-growing digital economies, and it is rapidly moving toward tech automation.
According to studies, the Indian industrial robot’s industry is predicted to increase at a CAGR of 13.3 per cent between 2019 and 2024. If you enjoy robots and want to pursue a career as a robotics engineer, these 7 best robotic firms should be at the top of your list.
- FANUC: FANUC is a robotics firm established in Michigan that manufactures and sells robots and robot equipment, including robots for injection moulding machines. This business specialises in computer numerical control (CNC), servo motor, and laser products for factory automation (FA) systems.
- NVIDIA: This technical behemoth is a robotics firm based in California that is currently focused on creating and developing chip units for mobile computers and the automotive industry. It has established a strategic alliance with Toyota, and the two companies hope to produce self-driving cars using NVIDIA’s AI technology in the near future.
- KUKA Robotics Corp. is a German-based robotics company that is one of the major makers of industrial robots in the world, with offices all around the globe. Midea Group, a Chinese electrical appliance maker, has owned it since its founding in 2016.
- EDAG: EDAG is an engineering service provider that develops cars, manufacturing plants, and process optimization. The company’s 360-degree vehicle development competence, combined with its independence, distinguishes it as a trusted engineering partner throughout the development process.
- Addverb Technologies’ robotic solutions assist companies in establishing a flexible and customer-centric supply chain. With its robotics solutions, Adverb has changed the lives of a million people and helped countless businesses prosper. This firm focuses on consultancy, robotics, and system integration, among other things.
- Neurapses Technologies PVT.Ltd’s Mechatron Robotics is an educational branch. Every year, it provides robotics and AI training to over 2000 high school and college students.
- Rapyuta Robotics is a global technology company that specialises in cloud robotics. The company has developed the first enterprise-level Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) for robots in the world. PaaS strives to provide unique functionality to handle all aspect of the product life cycle required to provide end-users with reliable and scalable robotic solutions.