Godrej & Boyce, the Godrej Group‘s flagship firm, kicked off its 125th year with the launch of the #124YearsofMakingforIndia campaign, which highlights how the company has been committed to creating a better India since its founding in 1897.
The brand’s legacy has been carefully established over the years through numerous innovative products and services that it has provided, and the newly launched campaign aims to empower netizens with some of the lesser-known information about the brand’s legacy that has been meticulously built over the years through various innovative products and services that it has provided.
Godrej & Boyce has been committed to customer-centricity, technical advancement, environmental sustainability, and community growth since its inception. The campaign shares fun facts about their employees, who are always on the front lines for the country.
The organization has demonstrated its contribution to national goals by conserving hundreds of acres of mangroves, making recycled concrete, inspiring over 150,000 youth with the skills to form tomorrow’s environment, and, most recently, supporting people during the healthcare crisis.
The initiative, which is successful across all of Godrej & Boyce’s social media channels, unearths brand trivia, holds online competitions and offers assistance to internal employees impacted by the pandemic.
Some of Godrej & Boyce’s contributions in response to Covid 19 are:
- Godrej Aerospace has built and supplied 5000 proportional solenoid valves, which are a key component in ventilators that control airflow for Covid 19 patients.
- Since ventilators are so important in saving lives, Godrej Lawkim calibrated them through their calibration services to ensure that their readings, results, and functionality are always correct when used on patients.
- As part of a national tender, it obtained in October 2020, Godrej Appliances is currently deploying vaccine refrigerators that maintain a precise temperature of 2° to 8°C to store the high-temperature sensitive Covaxin and CoviShield vaccines being administered in India.
- Godrej Material Handling forklift trucks have raised and moved over 100 million vaccine doses.
- Godrej Security Solutions’ Vigi-Guard turnstile with sanitizer dispenser and Dual-Sensor Thermal Camera for elevated body temperature screening will assist India in adapting to the new standard in terms of maintaining health security.
- During the first lockdown, Godrej Interio opened countrywide plants to help bridge the bed shortage and rapidly upscaled production to produce over 9000 hospital beds. The company also supplied mattresses to hospitals.