TAM Adex: More than 3.5x growth was noticed in ad insertions of Durable sector in Jan – April ‘21

0
149

During Jan-Apr 2021, compared to Jan-Apr 2020, as per TAM AdEx data. Ad Volumes of the Durables sector on Television growth by 2.3x during Jan-Apr 2021, compared to Jan-Apr 2020.

Television

The top 5 categories accounted for 59% of the Durables sector’s Television ad volume share. The top 10 advertisers added more than 50% share of ad volumes with Bajaj Electricals at the top of the list. 165 new brands appeared in Jan-Apr 2021 over Jan-Apr 2020. The Panasonic Air Conditioner (the top new brand) belonged to the category of Air Conditioners and the Atomberg Fan from Fan category was 2nd among the new durables sector brand.

The News category (60%) topped during Jan-Apr 2021, followed by the GEC category (18%) for the Durables sector advertising. The Top 2 categories together gave 78% share of the ad volumes. With a share of 43%, News Bulletin was the most preferred program category to promote Durable brands on Television. The Top 3 program categories, that is, Feature Films, News Bulletin and Drama/Soaps, jointly added 66% of the total TV ad volume share of the Durables sector. Prime Time was the most preferred time-band followed by Afternoon. Prime Time, Morning & Afternoon time bands altogether added to more than 70% share of the ad volumes. Advertisers of the Durables sectors preferred 20 – 40 seconds ad size. 20-40 seconds and less than 20 seconds ads fully covered 98% share of the Ad Volumes in Jan-Apr 2021.

Digital

Over 3.5x rise was observed in ad insertion of the part on Digital medium during Jan-Apr 2021, compared to Jan-Apr 2020. On the Digital medium, the Vacuum Cleaners category was on top with 21% of the sector’s advertisement insertions. The Top 10 advertisers accounted for a 72% share of the ad edge during Jan-Apr 2021, with Dyson Technology India (26% share) leading in the list.

Ad Network top-ranked with 49% share of Durables advertisement insertions in Digital medium during Jan-Apr 2021, followed by the Programmatic method in the second place with a share of 25%.

50% share of ad volumes with Bajaj Electricals at the top of the list. 165 new brands appeared in Jan-Apr 2021 over Jan-Apr 2020. The Panasonic Air.

Follow and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn&Twitter

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here