CHENNAI: Mr. Ittira Davis, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Ujjivan SFB, commented, “The FD rate increase is a reinforcement of our commitment to offer our customers the best products. This also is in line with our retail strategy of building granular deposits and the evolving macro-economic situation.”
New rates are effective from November 5, 2022
|S.No||Tenure Bucket||Existing Rates||Revised Rates|
|1||80 weeks (560 days)||7.20%||8.00%|
|3||12 Months 1 day to 559 days||7.20%||7.50%|
|4||561 days to 989 days||7.00%||7.50%|
|5||991 days to 60 months||7.00%||7.20%|
|6||60 months 1 day to 120 months||6.00%||6.50%|
Customers can invest a minimum of above ₹15 lakhs to below ₹ 2 Crores under the plan. The Platina FD is non-callable, i.e. partial and premature withdrawal facility is not available in this scheme.
- Netflix hastens Basic with Ads plan launch to take on Disney+
- A new study finds the min. blood sugar levels to avoid…
- Times Now announces Amazing Indians
- Elon Musk’s lawyer says Twitter paid whistle-blower $7 million
- Honda launches campaign to demonstrate its need to go beyond limits
Ujjivan SFB allows monthly, quarterly and at maturity interest pay-out options. The Tax Saver Fixed Deposits comes with five years lock-in period.
The latest round of rate increases on FDs place Ujjivan SFB among the banks offering the highest Interest Rates on the Term Deposits.