As the T20 match comes alive again after its halt on May 4 due to some of the team members getting affected by the COVID pandemic, Vi has announced the T20 Dekho Bhi, Khelo Bhi, and Jeeto Bhi campaign, the 2nd edition of ‘Play Along’.
Play along is an initiative by Vi which invites people to watch the T20 league and play the games. People can play solo or along with friends. The game will continue for the next 26 days with a total of 30 matches rewarding daily prizes as well as bumper tournament prizes. This online initiative will continue from 20th September to 15th October 2021. It is available exclusively in the Vi application. Vi’s partnership with Disney+Hotstar allows the users to watch the T20 cricket tournament live on their devices.
Vodafone Idea operating under the name Vi is an Indian telecommunication company with a subscriber base of 273.33 million. It is a GSM operator offering 2G, 4G, 4G+, VoLTE, and VoWIFI. The headquarters are situated in Mumbai and Gandhinagar. It is the 3rd largest mobile telecommunication company in India and the 10th largest telecommunications network in the world. The merger between Vodafone and Idea was approved by the Department of Telecommunication in July 2018 and the final approval by NCLT (National company law tribunal) on 30th August in the same year. Before the merger, Vodafone operated as a postpaid and prepaid GSM service provider, and Idea operated as a Prepaid GSM service.
The terms for the Game are as follows:
- All Vi subscribers (prepaid and postpaid) have access to register and play. It requires a one-time registration from the Vi application. No terms and conditions apply.
- There will be daily challenges concerning the day’s match.
- There will be game predictions by the users like who will win the match, how many will be scored in the coming over and next.
- Cricket knowledge can be used to gain extras.
- Every day’s match outcomes will be displayed post the day the play is over. The winners will be announced daily for the day’s matches.
- One participant can win numerous times during the 26 days. There is no limit to the number of wins by a participant.
- Participants can form their own leagues and compete with another league and invite family and friends to play along.
- The daily prize includes smartphones, laptops, iPads, sports bikes and free holiday packages to Dubai.